A Career at F.P. Mortgage is Much More Than Just a job!
- Work with a team of enthusiastic professionals.
- Help people achieve their dreams.
- Equal opportunity for promotions and raises.
- Enjoy full health benefits and 40lk.
- Build on your skill set and become an expert in your field!
HAVE QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL! 1-855-558-BANK
F.P. Mortgage is hiring for the following positions
Mortgage Loan Officers
- Evaluate, authorize & recommend approval of residential/commercial loans.
- Contact prospective clients to develop & maintain relationships.
- Analyze applicants’ finances, credit & property loan eligibility.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications & to answer questions about the process.
- Educate customers on the different types of loans & credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- This position pays hourly, plus commision & benefits.
- Professional, self-motivated & organized.
- Current MLO License in good standing with the NMLS.
- Ability to sell multiple loan products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience not required, we are willing to train the right person.
- This position is located in our Walnut, CA branch.
Mortgage Loan Processor Assistant
- Assist processors and office personnel in all areas of their responsibility.
- Answer phone calls, taking and receiving messages.
- Fax, copy, call, email, and follow up with clients.
- Ability to comunicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing to clients.
- Gather and organize documents from clients to give to loan processors.
- Order Escrow / Title, Appraisals, Verification Forms, & running credit for clients.
- Input clients’ information into database.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Perform other miscellaneous clerical & administrative duties.
- MUST be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment!!!
- Have at least an Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional and pleasant personality and attitude.
- Ability to prioritize and be flexible.
- Strong organizational and clerical skills.
- Must be a team player and detail oriented.
- Superb customer service and problem solving skills.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must know CALYX Point.
- This position is Located in our Walnut, CA branch.