A Career at F.P. Mortgage is Much More Than Just a job!
- Work with a team of enthusiastic professionals.
- Help people achieve their dreams.
- Equal opportunity for promotions and raises.
- Enjoy full health benefits and 40lk.
- Build on your skill set and become an expert in your field!
HAVE QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL! 1-855-558-BANK (not for use by New York borrowers)
F.P. Mortgage is hiring for the following positions
- Evaluate, authorize & recommend approval of residential/commercial loans.
- Contact prospective clients to develop & maintain relationships.
- Analyze applicants’ finances, credit & property loan eligibility.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications & to answer questions about the process.
- Educate customers on the different types of loans & credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- This position pays hourly, plus commision & benefits.
- Master's Degree with concentration in Business Administration
- Professional, self-motivated & organized.
- Ability to sell multiple loan products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience not required, we are willing to train the right person.
- This position is located in our Walnut, CA branch.
- Conduct credit investigations and analyze complex financial statements and related variance statements to determine financial conditions and trends.
- Perform pre-submission due-diligence analysis on files to analyze and ensure completeness/accuracy, and work with loan officers to develop preliminary loan submissions that contain all of the information required for initial credit review.
- Analyze and interpret financial information based on review of clients’ (current & prospective clients’) financial statements and information; and provide recommendations for management to determine if financing/loans should be approved.
- Set up the customers’ credit risk factors profiles and periodically update the profiles with issues that may affect the credit decisions on each specific customer.
- Gather and organize documents from clients to give to loan processors.
- Assess the credit worthiness of the company’s new customers and analyze the corporation’s maximum limit on risk bearing and periodically monitor the corporation’s current total credit risks taking.
- Perform variance analysis and review clients’ present and past operation/financial data such as costs, revenues, and liabilities, etc.
- Examine and analyze balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow and advice management in formulating feasible finance/loan terms. .
- Conduct monthly/quarterly forecasting of prospective clients’ operation costs, prospective revenues, cash flow, and analyze the variance of the forecasted return ratio and actual figures.
- Master degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting
- or a Master degree in Finance or Accounting.
Experience Requirement: None.