JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Helping Clients with the application process
- Collecting pertinent information from Mortgage Applicants
- Coordinating with Mortgage Loan Officers and Processors
- Document processing using Calyx Point, MS Word and Excel
- Large format copying and scanning Adobe PDF
- Other duties assigned
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great Customer Service skills
- Ability to communicate proficiently verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook, Gmail
- Ability to multitask
- Pays attention to detail
EDUCATION: College Graduate or Higher
Job Type: Full-time
- Evaluate, authorize & recommend approval of residential/commercial loans.
- Contact prospective clients to develop & maintain relationships.
- Analyze applicants’ finances, credit & property loan eligibility.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications & to answer questions about the process.
- Educate customers on the different types of loans & credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- This position pays hourly, plus commission & benefits.
- Master's Degree with concentration in Business Administration
- Professional self-motivated & organized.
- Ability to sell multiple loan products.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience not required, we are willing to train the right person.
- This position is located in our Walnut, CA branch.